Top best answers to the question «How do i disable comments on my facebook photos»
The Facebook privacy settings do not allow you to disable comments on a specific photo or album. You can exclude certain friends from commenting on (all) posts, which includes photos, but it will also keep them from commenting on status updates and other wall posts.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «How do i disable comments on my facebook photos?» often ask the following questions:
📷 How to disable photo comments on facebook page?
You can disable posting to your page which will disable photo commenting as well. If you are an Admin, you can do this: Go to the page; Go to Settings; See “Visitor posts” Click “Edit” Choose “Disable posts by other people on the Page” Click on “Save Changes” This will disable commenting with photos on your Facebook page.
- What are some good comments on photos?
- Who can see my facebook photo comments?
- How do i disable photos on mac?
📷 How to add photos in facebook comments?
- Open Facebook. If you're on a mobile device,it's the blue icon with a white "F" on ...
- Go to the post on which you'd like to add a photo.
- Tap or click Write a comment.... This is the space at the bottom of the post's current comments ...
- Type your comment. If you don't want to leave any text along ...
- How do you reply to photo comments on facebook?
- Can i replace a facebook photo but keep the comments?
- Can't see 360 photos facebook?
📷 How do i disable photos?
- In the upper right, open the Customize and control Google Chrome menu by clicking the three horizontal bars. Select Settings.
- Click the Show advanced settings..…
- Under the "Images" heading, select Do not show any images.
- Click OK, and then close the Settings tab.
- How to disable live photos on your iphone or ipad?
- Are photos on facebook public property?
- Can you crop photos on facebook?
We've handpicked 23 related questions for you, similar to «How do i disable comments on my facebook photos?» so you can surely find the answer!How to copyright photos on facebook?
Find the text tool in your photo editing program, select it and click on your photograph. Clicking on your photograph will bring up a cursor. Type a copyright symbol followed by the year you created the picture and your name.How to find deleted facebook photos?
Method 1: Find Deleted Photos from the Facebook Archive Step 1. . Firstly, just log-in to your Facebook account and go to its settings from the hamburger icon on the top-right... Step 2. . Now, browse to your general account settings and click on the "Download a copy" link from the interface's..…Who can see your facebook photos?
- Facebook allows you to select who can see your posts and photos at any given time. If your setting is “Public,” anyone can see your posts, whether they are your friend or not. Even if you select “Friends Only,” your photos can be viewed by the friends of your friends.
At the Settings screen, go to Your Facebook Information > Transfer a Copy of Your Photos or Videos. Enter your Facebook password at the next screen and click Continue. At the screen to Transfer a Copy of Your Photos or Videos, click the drop-down button under Choose Destination and select Google Photos.Are photos posted on facebook public domain?
Public domain refers to books, photos, and written work that have fallen into a status where the copyright has expired. Facebook, the entire internet, google, yahoo, are public search engines or internet pages, but they are not 'public domain'.Can i upload panoramic photos to facebook?
You can create 360-degree or panoramic photos and upload on Facebook. Here are the instructions. You can create 360 or panoramic photos and upload on Facebook… You can upload or edit a 360 photo on Facebook by logging into the app for iOS or Android.Can you post live photos on facebook?
The Facebook app supports uploading Live Photos for News Feed and Page posts as a still image, or a video. You will have the option to choose when you upload… You can boost image and video posts.How do i post photos to facebook?
- Touch an image in the Gallery to select it.
- Optionally, tap the image to add a tag…
- Use the Rotate icon to reorient the image, if necessary.
- Touch the Compose icon.
- Add a message to the image…
- Touch the Post button.
In the thumbnail version of the image, click on the small circular icon in the bottom-right corner. Next, click the Edit icon (which looks like a paintbrush) and then turn off the checkbox next to “Display this as a 360 photo” before you click on Save.How do you attach photos on facebook?
- Go to your Facebook profile. At the Status Box, you’ll see options for attaching photos, videos and more. Click on the Photo button. You’ll get a drop-down menu to upload your photo if you’re looking to upload a single image as well as an option to upload a new album.
To take off a photo on the Facebook app all you have to do is slide your ginger near the photo and a remove button should pop up on the side of your photo all you have to do is click that Remember this is only for the Facebook app (I think)
- Log in to Facebook on your computer and access Account Settings: click at the top right of any Facebook page and select Settings.
- Click Your Facebook Information in the left-hand column.
- Click Download Your Information.
- You’ll be taken to a new webpage to select the information you wish to download. By default, all items are selected…
- After you choose which information you want, head back to the top and optionally select a date range, different file format, and media quality.
- When you’re ready, click Create File.
- You’ll see a message that the file is being created…
- Click Download and then enter your Facebook password when prompted…
- When the file downloads, click Save and then go to the Downloads folder on your computer. Open the ZIP file you downloaded to unarchive it.
How do I edit my photos on Facebook?
- Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Scroll down and tap Photos.
- Tap the photo you want to edit.
- Tap More Options below the photo.
- Tap Edit Photo…
- When you're finished with your edits, tap Done Editing.
How to send photos in Facebook chat. First of all, Log Into Facebook and then visit Facebook chat box -> clicking on the camera icon button -> Upload images from your computer Gallery and then press OK -> That’s it, Now the uploaded photo appears in the chat window. Click on the photo to see an original resolution.How to upload photos to facebook automatically?
- Open the Instagram app on the iPhone (or Android if you're into that sort of thing)
- Go to your profile page then tap on the gear icon for Settings
- Choose "Linked Accounts" under the Settings options
- Select "Facebook" from the linked account list
- Login to your Facebook account and confirm
- Return to Instagram out of the settings areas and use as usual
Click PictureMate on the right of the address bar and then click VIEW PHOTOS WITH ADS. Hit the SKIP AD button in upper-rignt corner of a newly opened window. Step 5. It will find the Numeric ID and will perform the graph search for you.Where do saved photos go from facebook?
- Go to facebook.com/saved.
- Click a saved category in the left menu or click a saved item to view it.
- Go to "Account Settings"
- Click on "Followers"
- Click the "Edit" on the "Follower Comment"
- Click the drop down arrowhead and select/change to "Friends"
On Facebook, the option to “Download Images” was introduced a few years ago. You can rest assured that the user will not be notified if you download an image they've uploaded…Can t see my photos on facebook app?
-Make sure you're using the most updated version of the app or browser; -Restart your computer or phone; -Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you're using a phone; -Log into Facebook and try again.Can you save facebook photos without them knowing?
Facebook Help Team
No, no one will know if you download or save their photos.
- I recommend you NOT upload your professional images at high resolution unless you have a specific reason to do so (for example, you want fans to download printable images of an event). Also note that, even though Facebook won’t resize images at the 2048 size, they will be resized in the user’s browser.
- Go to the photo you'd like to delete.
- Click the photo to open it.
- Click and select Delete Photo.
- Click Delete to confirm.